Monday, January 24, 2005

ReinCarnac

I've spent long enough on hiatus. It's time to come off the sidelines and back into the game, I think. (If you want to see what went before, my Radio UserLand site archives are, at this moment, here. If I figure out a better way than just a marginal link to incorporate those two years' worth of noodlings into this version of the blog, I'll try to remember to come back and update this post. Sprouting wings and flying is also on my long-term to-do list.) In dumping Radio, I'm giving up hosting my own files for ease of access and cost. This shouldn't be a big deal, but I'll be jittery for a while; control freakdom is an addiction not lightly broken. I haven't had time to customize a template and its CSS, and I'm not happy about having my words at the mercy of Google's TOS. But I think I'll post more often and more effectively if I can do so through a browser. And I know I can't rely on Radio through all the changes I plan for the computers in our household (that damn program gives up the ghost every time you upgrade an OS, let alone swap out a drive). So: here goes. If Blogger is good enough for my sister, then it'll have to be good enough for me.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 26 January, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!
-Cecil

 
At Wednesday, 26 January, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...praising with faint damns? : P Welcome back; I missed ya, although my aim is improving... love, the aforementioned sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home