Sunday, May 08, 2005

Quiz time!

I recently took two time-wasting online quizzes...

Surprise, surprise, I am not a Republican:

I am: 2% Republican."You're a complete liberal, utterly without a trace of Republicanism. Your strength is as the strength of ten because your heart is pure. (You hope.)"

The Dante Inferno Hell Test has banished me to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis. Here is how I matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 10 May, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, I'm only 30% Republican (I keep telling them!), in Purgatory, and my scifi alter ego is Harry C. Stubbs. Kewl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home